Ferrari F12 Berlinetta 6.2 COUPE, SPECIAL ROSSO BERLINETTA PAINT, CARBON FIBRE RACING SEATS
- Vehicle Details
- Registration Prefix13
- Mileage10,900 miles
- Engine Size6.3L
- Fuel TypePetrol
- BHP731 bhp
- 0 - 62 MPH3.1 secs
- Maximum Speed211 mph
- Torque509 ft-lb
- Forward Gears7
- Interior & Exterior
- Body TypeCoupe
- Exterior ColourROSSO BERLINETTA
- Interior Trim & ColourNERO LEATHER
- Steering WheelRHD
- Height1,276 mm
- Length4,632 mm
- Width2,080 mm
A near faultless two-seat Italian grand tourer, the Ferrari F12 Berlinetta was released to astounding praise. Reviews were about as good as it gets, extolling its supercar performance and GT abilities as “on another planet”.
The huge-revving and glorious-sounding 6.2-litre V12 naturally aspirated engine is staggeringly powerful and makes the F12 one of the fastest cars on the road. The 730bhp powers it from 0-62mph in a mere 3.1 seconds and it will keep on accelerating to 211mph. If you need any more evidence, it thrashed both the Enzo and the 599 GTO around Ferrari’s Fiorano test track.
Not only is the F12 devastatingly fast, it is also nimble with razor-sharp steering, mighty traction and huge cornering grip. The dual-clutch gearbox offers lightning-fast gear changes while road-biased driving modes make it as civilised as any modern car when driving more sedately.
Inside, the driving position is spot on, the steering wheel is sublime, the seats are comfortable, and stowage and boot space are fantastic for a performance car.
It’s not hard to see why many petrol heads refer to the F12 as the world’s best all-round supercar. It’s pretty much damn nearperfect.
So, we are very excited to present for sale this stunning 2013 (13) Ferrari F12 Berlinetta 6.2 V12 Coupe which has covered only 10,900 miles and comes with a 12 Month Ferrari Warranty and the balance of the 7 Year Service Pack.
The exterior is finished in the stunning optional Rosso Berlinetta with 20” Forged Alloys in Gold with carbon fibre Wheel Cups at their centres and Brake Calipers in Grigio Silverstone. It features the optional carbon fibre Front Spoiler and carbon fibre Side Skirts, as well as Scuderia Ferrari Shields on the wings, the Adaptive Front Lighting System and Electrochromic Mirrors. It also benefits from the optional but must-have Parking Camera.
The interior is finished in Nero Leather with the famous Prancing Horse embossed on the headrests of the carbon fibre Racing Seats and Carpets in Nero. It has the optional Carbon Fibre Driving Zone Plus, which consists of Carbon Steering Wheel with LED Shift Lights and Carbon Gear Shift Paddles. The Underdoor Covers and Cupholder are also finished in carbon fibre. It also has Cruise Control, the Rev Counter in White and Interior Electrochromic Mirrors.
This is a phenomenal car and the expensive optional paint colour makes it even more stunning and desirable. As you would expect from any Premier GT car, it is in immaculate condition both inside and out.
- 12 Month Ferrari Warranty
- 20" Forged Alloys in Gold
- Adaptive Front Lighting System (AFS)
- Carbon Fibre Cup Holder
- Carbon Fibre Driving Zone Plus
- Carbon Fibre Front Spoiler
- Carbon Fibre Racing Seats
- Carbon Fibre Underdoor Covers
- Carbon Fibre Wheel Cups
- Carbon Fire Side Skirts
- Cruise Control
- Grigio Silverstone Brake Calipers
- Interior and Exterior Electrochromic Mirrors
- Parking Camera
- Prancing Horse embossed on Headrests
- Rev Counter in White
- Scuderia Ferrari Shields
- Special Rosso Berlinetta Paint Option
- Tyre Pressure Measurement
- 7 Year Service Pack to August 2020
- Bi-Xenon Headlamps + DRL Function
- Bluetooth Audio Streaming
- Carbon Ceramic Brakes
- Dual Zone Air Conditioning System
- Evolution Of Electronic Differential (E-Diff3)
- F1 Gearbox with Dual Clutch Transmission
- Front Parking Sensors
- High Emotion Low Emission (HELE)
- Launch Control
- Magnetorheological Suspension With Double Solenoid Control
- Nero Carpets
- Nero Leather Interior
- Race Manettino
- Rain & Lighting Sensors
- Rear Lights With LEDs
- Rear Parking Sensors
- Tyre Pressure and Temperature Monitoring System
- USB Port On Tunnel Pocket