Nissan GT-R 3.8 V6 RECARO, STAGE 4 LITCHFIELD AND SUSPENSION UPGRADE, NISSAN SERVICED
- Vehicle Details
- Registration Prefix16
- Mileage23,900 miles
- Engine Size3.8L
- Fuel TypePetrol
- BHP646 bhp
- 0 - 62 MPH2.7 secs
- Maximum Speed196 mph
- Torque466 ft-lb
- Forward Gears6
- Interior & Exterior
- Body TypeCoupe
- Exterior ColourPearl Black Metallic
- Interior Trim & ColourBlack Leather with Red Accents
- Steering WheelRHD
- Height1,370 mm
- Length4,670 mm
- Width1,895 mm
The Nissan GT-R has a reputation as one of the world’s great high-end sports cars. Though technically a 4-seat coupe, it has no problem matching cars three times its price, in looks, speed and performance. Fusing practicality with race car design and an almighty powerhouse engine, the Nissan GT-R is an everyday driver which also provides everything you would expect of a supercar. The exterior is sleek and aerodynamic whilst inside is a well-crafted, sport-infused cockpit.
Therefore, we are excited to offer for sale this 2016 (16) Nissan GT-R 3.8 V6 Twin-Turbo Recaro Coupe. The exterior is finished in Pearl Black Metallic, perfectly complemented by the Black Leather with Red Accents interior.
The standard version of the car is astounding. However, this car has been enhanced further by the world renowned GT-R tuner, Litchfield.
Litchfield started with the engine, raising the 545bhp to a documented dyno power of 646.2bhp. This huge hike in power is made possible by fitting the Litchfield Stage 4 upgrade. This compromises of Nissan GT-R 1100cc Injectors, Injector Wiring Harness, GT-R Intake Filters, GT-R Intakes, Litchfield 102mm Y Pipe, Litchfield 102mm S-Pipe, Litchfield 102mm Link Pipe, Litchfield 102mm Rear Silencer, ASNU 15mm OE Seal, ECUTEK ECU REMAP.
The full Litchfield exhaust system sounds predictably amazing and needs to be heard and felt to be appreciated.
Litchfield are so comfortable with their modifications that they have warranted their work till March 2019, a year after it was all done. The modifications aren’t limited to simply the engine – the gearbox ECU has also been upgraded to the Nismo Software giving much faster gear changes.
Power is nothing without control. So Litchfield have fitted the full Litchfield tuned Road Suspension Kit at a cost of £5,819! This kit massively improves ride quality, enhances body control, changes the vehicle’s stance and increases steering feel whilst also reducing understeer and increasing high speed stability. This vast improvement is achieved using Bilstein factory-produced shock absorbers with Litchfield developed internals whilst still retaining the three stages of adjustment, Comfort, Normal and Race Mode.
The springs are Eibach which have come from the same R&D department that does the extensive testing on the Eibachs Formula 1 and WRC programmes. The front springs have been developed from a wind derived from the German firm's multiple title-winning NASCAR range, whereas the rears have been wound in Eibach's Special Projects division as a bespoke item. The Front springs are over 40% stiffer than the standard units and the ‘dual rate’ rear springs are over 12% stiffer. Stiffness is further increased with the Eibachs adjustable anti-roll bar.
Once all the parts are fitted, Litchfield then spend hours/days setting up the engine and geometry. The experience of Litchfield ensure the GT-R is set up perfectly.
With 646Bhp, a nismo speed dual clutch gearchange, Litchfield suspension, powerful Brembo brakes and a sophisticated all-wheel-drive system this car is literally mind-altering in its ability to stop, go and turn.
This GTR has covered just 23,900 miles and comes with a fully-documented Service History having just had a major service at a Nissan Main Dealer. This was done in October 2018 at 22,864 miles giving it a documented clean bill of health.
As with every one of our cars, this fantastic Nissan has been carefully sourced and prepared to an exceptional standard. As a result, it is sublime to drive, is in immaculate condition, and is one of the best examples of its year and model to be found on today’s market.
- 20-inch 10-Spoke Anthracite Grey Alloy Wheels
- ASNU 15mm OE Seal
- Adaptive Front Lighting System
- Air Conditioning
- Automatic Rain-Sensing Wipers
- Automatic Xenon Projector Headlights
- BOSE Surround Sound System
- Bilstein Factory-Produced Shock Absorbers
- Bluetooth Phone Audio Streaming
- Body Colour Heated Door Mirrors
- Carbon Fibre Interior Trim
- Cruise Control
- Curtain Airbags
- Driver and Front Passenger Nissan Airbag System
- Driver and Passenger Side Airbags
- Dual Zone Climate Control
- ECUTEK ECU REMAP
- Eibach Springs
- Electric Height-Adjustable Driver Seat
- Electric Passenger Seat
- Electric Windows
- Electronic Adjusting and Folding Mirrors
- Electronic Traction Control
- Front Armrest
- Front Centre Console with Armrest
- Front Head Restraints
- Full Litchfield Exhaust System
- Full Litchfield Tuned Road Suspension Kit
- Fully Electric Heated Front Seats
- GT-R Intake Filters
- GT-R Intakes
- Gearbox ECU Nismo Software Upgrade
- Gloss Gold Brembo Brake Calipers
- Headlight Washers
- Heated Front Seats
- Heated Rear Screen
- High Resolution Colour LCD Touch Screen
- Injector Wiring Harness
- Keyless Entry
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- LED Tail Lights
- Litchfield 102mm Rear Silencer
- Litchfield 102mm S-Pipe
- Litchfield 102mm Y Pipe
- Litchfield Stage 4 Upgrade
- Litchfield Warranty to March 2019
- Lumbar Support
- Multi Functional Leather Two Tone Steering Wheel with Paddleshift
- Nissan GT-R 1100cc Injectors
- Nissan Vehicle Immobiliser System
- Quad Chrome Exhausts
- Rake/Reach Adjustable Steering Wheel
- Rear Armrest
- Recaro Bucket Seats
- Remote Keyless Entry
- Reverse Parking Camera
- Run Flat Tyres
- Storage + Dual Cupholders
- Switchable Driving Modes
- Trip Computer
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
- USB Connection