Nissan GT-R 3.8 V6 RECARO, STAGE 4 LITCHFIELD AND SUSPENSION UPGRADE, NISSAN SERVICED
- Vehicle Details
- Registration Prefix16
- Mileage23,900 miles
- Engine Size3.8L
- Fuel TypePetrol
- 0 - 62 MPH2.7 secs
- Maximum Speed196 mph
- Torque466 ft-lb
- Forward Gears6
- Interior & Exterior
- Body TypeCoupe
- Exterior ColourPearl Black Metallic
- Interior Trim & ColourBlack Leather with Red Accents
- Steering WheelRHD
- Height1,370 mm
- Length4,670 mm
- Width1,895 mm
The Nissan GT-R has a reputation as one of the world’s great high-end sports cars. Though technically a 4-seat coupe, it has no problem matching cars three times its price, in looks, speed and performance. Fusing practicality with race car design and an almighty powerhouse engine, the Nissan GT-R is an everyday driver which also provides everything you would expect of a supercar. The exterior is sleek and aerodynamic whilst inside is a well-crafted, sport-infused cockpit.
Therefore, we are excited to offer for sale this 2016 (16) Nissan GT-R 3.8 V6 Twin-Turbo Recaro Coupe. The exterior is finished in Pearl Black Metallic, perfectly complemented by the Black Leather with Red Accents interior.
The standard version of the car is astounding. However, this car has been enhanced further by the world renowned GT-R tuner, Litchfield.
Litchfield started with the engine, raising the 545bhp to a documented dyno power of 646.2bhp. This huge hike in power is made possible by fitting the Litchfield Stage 4 upgrade. This compromises of Nissan GT-R 1100cc Injectors, Injector Wiring Harness, GT-R Intake Filters, GT-R Intakes, Litchfield 102mm Y Pipe, Litchfield 102mm S-Pipe, Litchfield 102mm Link Pipe, Litchfield 102mm Rear Silencer, ASNU 15mm OE Seal, ECUTEK ECU REMAP.
The full Litchfield exhaust system sounds predictably amazing and needs to be heard and felt to be appreciated.
Litchfield are so comfortable with their modifications that they have warranted their work till March 2019, a year after it was all done. The modifications aren’t limited to simply the engine – the gearbox ECU has also been upgraded to the Nismo Software giving much faster gear changes.
Power is nothing without control. So Litchfield have fitted the full Litchfield tuned Road Suspension Kit at a cost of £5,819! This kit massively improves ride quality, enhances body control, changes the vehicle’s stance and increases steering feel whilst also reducing understeer and increasing high speed stability. This vast improvement is achieved using Bilstein factory-produced shock absorbers with Litchfield developed internals whilst still retaining the three stages of adjustment, Comfort, Normal and Race Mode.
The springs are Eibach which have come from the same R&D department that does the extensive testing on the Eibachs Formula 1 and WRC programmes. The front springs have been developed from a wind derived from the German firm's multiple title-winning NASCAR range, whereas the rears have been wound in Eibach's Special Projects division as a bespoke item. The Front springs are over 40% stiffer than the standard units and the ‘dual rate’ rear springs are over 12% stiffer. Stiffness is further increased with the Eibachs adjustable anti-roll bar.
Once all the parts are fitted, Litchfield then spend hours/days setting up the engine and geometry. The experience of Litchfield ensure the GT-R is set up perfectly.
With 646Bhp, a nismo speed dual clutch gearchange, Litchfield suspension, powerful Brembo brakes and a sophisticated all-wheel-drive system this car is literally mind-altering in its ability to stop, go and turn.
This GTR has covered just 23,900 miles and comes with a fully-documented Service History having just had a major service at a Nissan Main Dealer. This was done in October 2018 at 22,864 miles giving it a documented clean bill of health.
As with every one of our cars, this fantastic Nissan has been carefully sourced and prepared to an exceptional standard. As a result, it is sublime to drive, is in immaculate condition, and is one of the best examples of its year and model to be found on today’s market.
- Litchfield Stage 4 Upgrade
- Full Litchfield Exhaust System
- Nissan GT-R 1100cc Injectors
- Injector Wiring Harness
- GT-R Intake Filters
- GT-R Intakes
- Litchfield 102mm Y Pipe
- Litchfield 102mm S-Pipe
- Litchfield 102mm Link Pipe
- Litchfield 102mm Rear Silencer
- ASNU 15mm OE Seal
- Gloss Gold Brembo Brake Calipers
- ECUTEK ECU REMAP
- Litchfield Warranty to March 2019
- Gearbox ECU Nismo Software Upgrade
- Full Litchfield Tuned Road Suspension Kit
- Bilstein Factory-Produced Shock Absorbers
- Eibach Springs
- 20-inch 10-Spoke Anthracite Grey Alloy Wheels
- BOSE Surround Sound System
- Automatic Xenon Projector Headlights
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Quad Chrome Exhausts
- Reverse Parking Camera
- Multi Functional Leather Two Tone Steering Wheel with Paddleshift
- Cruise Control
- High Resolution Colour LCD Touch Screen
- Full Colour Satellite Navigation
- Trip Computer
- Electronic Adjusting and Folding Mirrors
- Fully Electric Heated Front Seats
- Recaro Bucket Seats
- Bluetooth Phone Audio Streaming
- Electric Windows
- Keyless Push Button Start
- Keyless Entry
- Carbon Fibre Interior Trim
- Switchable Driving Modes
- Dual Zone Climate Control
- Air Conditioning
- Heated Rear Screen
- USB Connection
- Adaptive Front Lighting System
- Automatic Rain-Sensing Wipers
- Body Colour Heated Door Mirrors
- Headlight Washers
- LED Tail Lights
- Electric Height-Adjustable Driver Seat
- Electric Passenger Seat
- Front Armrest
- Front Centre Console with Armrest
- Storage + Dual Cupholders
- Front Head Restraints
- Heated Front Seats
- Isofix Child Seat Attachment
- Lumbar Support
- Rake/Reach Adjustable Steering Wheel
- Rear Armrest
- Curtain Airbags
- Driver and Front Passenger Nissan Airbag System
- Driver and Passenger Side Airbags
- Electronic Traction Control
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Nissan Vehicle Immobiliser System
- Remote Keyless Entry
- Run Flat Tyres