Porsche 911 GT3 RS 4.0 PDK. SORRY, NOW SOLD. SIMILAR VEHICLES REQUIRED.
- Vehicle Details
- Registration Prefix18
- Mileage1,900 miles
- Engine Size4.0L
- Fuel TypePetrol
- BHP513 bhp
- Maximum Speed193 mph
- Torque347 ft-lb
- Forward Gears7
- Interior & Exterior
- Body TypeCoupe
- Exterior ColourLizard Green
- Interior Trim & ColourBlack Leather and Lizard Green Alcantara
- Steering WheelRHD
- Height1,297 mm
- Length4,557 mm
- Width1,978 mm
Get ready for the all new 911 GT3 RS. Even louder and better than ever before, the race track is calling…...
In February 2018, Porsche revealed a facelifted GT3 RS Gen 2 model to continue their updates for the 991 generation of the 911. Changes include a new 4.0 engine similar to the GT3 and RSR models with a 9,000 rpm redline and 20 bhp and 7.4 lb⋅ft of torque increase over the previous 991 GT3 RS. Other major upgrades include NACA ducts for brake cooling, modified front fascia, side skits and a rear wing similar to the GT2 RS for increased downforce. While the suspension sees ball joints on all suspension links and front helper springs, lightweight glass has been fitted for the rear and rear-side windows and a newly developed tyre compound has been used.
On 18 April 2018 the 991.2 GT3 RS set a lap time of 6:56.4 around the infamous Nürburgring race track. It is the third Porsche production car to break the 7 minute barrier around the track, the first being the 918 Spyder.
Boasting a voluminous 4.0-litre six-cylinder horizontally opposed and naturally aspirated engine, the GT3 RS packs a 520 bhp punch and delivers pure performance. The race track chassis confronts the tarmac head on and the rear exhaust with tailpipes in titanium deliver unadulterated sound.
This car is all about the attack. A challenge awaits, one that will push you beyond your comfort zone. Come and play, if you dare.
So, with this in mind it gives us great pleasure to offer for sale our 2018 (18) Porsche 991.2 GT3 RS that has covered only 1,900 miles, with only one owner from new and covered under the Porsche warranty until May 2021.
No expense has been spared when it comes to its specification which includes an impressive list of optional extras totalling over £18k.
The exterior is finished in the fantastic Lizard Green with the optional 21-inch Forged Alloy GT3 RS wheels painted in Satin Black with the Rim Edge in Lizard Green. It also has the £6.5k optional Porsche Ceramic Composite Brakes (PCCB) with Brake Calipers in Yellow.
Other highlights worth mentioning are the LED Main Headlights in Black including Porsche Dynamic Light System (PDLS), Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK) and Front Axle Lift System – all optional extras.
No expense has been spared inside either with the Black Leather and contrasting Lizard Green Alcantara trimming the Lightweight Carbo Fibre Full Bucket Seats with “GT3 RS” Logo embroidered on Headrests also in Lizard Green. The seats are manufactured from Carbon-Fibre Reinforced Plastic (CFRP) with Carbon-Weave Finish and featuring integrated thorax airbag, electric height adjustment and manual fore/aft adjustment. Six-point racing harnesses are installed for both driver and passenger seat and, importantly, this GT3 RS also has the must-have ClubSport Package with the Roll Cage finished in Lizard Green.
Other interior options include Chrono Package and Preparation for Lap Trigger, Instrument Dials and Chrono Stopwatch in White, Steering Wheel Rim with 12-o’clock Marker in Lizard Green, Cruise Control and Smoking Package.
If you’re up for a challenge and you want the ultimate in race track exhilaration, this GT3 RS is for you. It’s a stunning example, beautifully put together with all the options you could want and, as you would expect from a Premier GT car, it is in immaculate condition inside and out.
- 20/21-inch Forged Alloy GT3 RS Wheels
- Adjustable Chassis for race track
- Automatic Headlight Activation including “Welcome Home”
- Bi-Xenon Headlights with Headlight Cleaning System
- Black Leather and Lizard Green Alcantara Interior
- Central Wheel Locking Devices with “RS” Logo
- Centre Console Trim in CFRP
- Chrono Package and Preparation for Lap Trigger
- Chrono Stopwatch in White
- Clubsport Package
- Connect Plus
- Cruise Control
- DAB Radio
- Dashboard Trim Strip in CFRP
- Door Sill Guards in CFRP with “GT3 RS” Logo
- Dynamic Engine Mount System
- Electric and Heated Sport Design Exterior Mirrors
- Front Axle Lifting System
- Full Carbon Fibre Bucket Seats
- Green-tinted Heat-insulating Glass
- Instruments Dials in White
- LED Main Headlights in Black
- Lizard Green
- Particle/Pollen Filter with Carbon Filter
- Porsche Active Suspension Management (PASM)
- Porsche Ceramic Composite Brakes (PCCB)
- Porsche Communication Management (PCM)
- Porsche Dynamic Light System (PDLS)
- Porsche Side Impact Protection System (POSIP)
- Porsche Stability Management (PSM)
- Porsche Torque Vectoring Plus (PTV Plus)
- Porsche Track Precision App
- Porsche Vehicle Tracking System (PVTS+)
- Regular Seat Belts in Lizard Green
- Reversing Camera
- Roll Cage in Lizard Green
- Six-point Racing Harness for Driver and Passenger Seat
- Smoking Package
- Sound Package Plus
- Sport Exhaust System with 2 Central Tailpipes in Titanium
- Steering Wheel with 12-o’clock Marker in Lizard Green
- Two-zone Climate Control
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring with Race Circuit Mode
- Wheels painted in Satin Black with Rim Edge in Lizard Green
- Windscreen with Top Tint
- “GT3 RS” Logo on Rear Apron and Sides